First Primary School (58 Komninon). / Πρώτο Δημοτικό Σχολείο (Κομνηνών 58).

SKU: SLM-016 Categories: ,

It started operating in the school year 1921-22 with refugee students mainly from Pontus (68%), Asia Minor, Cappadocia, Eastern Thrace and southwestern Russia. It was initially housed in a shack and in 1925 was transferred to a wooden refugee ward, the so-called “red school”. From 1930 onwards it operated in the two-storey building, where today is housed the City Hall of Kalamaria. In 1995 it was moved to the modern building on Papagou Street, behind the Apollo stadium.
Ξεκίνησε να λειτουργεί το σχολικό έτος 1921-22 με πρόσφυγες μαθητές κυρίως από τον Πόντο (68%), Μικρά Ασία, Καππαδοκία, Ανατολική Θράκη και νοτιοδυτική Ρωσία. Στεγάστηκε στην αρχή σε παράγκα και το 1925 μεταφέρθηκε σε ξύλινο προσφυγικό θάλαμο, το ονομαζόμενο «κόκκινο σχολείο». Από το 1930 και μετά λειτουργούσε στο διώροφο κτίριο, όπου σήμερα στεγάζεται το Δημαρχείο Καλαμαριάς. Το 1995 μεταφέρθηκε στο σύγχρονο κτίριο στην οδό Παπάγου, πίσω από το γήπεδο του Απόλλωνα.

contact info
Stay informed with our newsletter!

© 2022 Myró Antiques House. All rights reserved.

Send this to a friend